- The median price for all homes in North San Diego County increased 0.84% in April 2010 to $388,250.
- The median priced single family detached home in North San Diego County increased 1.17 percent to $474,500 in April 2010, the third month of price increases and the highest median price reported since summer 2008.
- Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County increased 21.67 percent from $390,000 in April 2009, making nine straight months of year-over price increases.
- Median days on market decreased for North San Diego County SFD homes from 36 days in March 2010 to 34 days in April 2010.
- There were 729 North County SFD units sold in April 2010, down 1.62 percent from the March 2010 number but up 0.83 percent compared to the year-over April 2009 number.
The North San Diego County Association of REALTORS® is committed to bringing you timely and relevant information of our region's housing market. NSDCAR’s monthly HomeDex™ report provides you with the most up-to-date and detailed statistical data of local home sales, median home prices, median days-on market, affordability, and foreclosure data and includes a detailed zip code index.
We Love to Help:
Terri and Paul Guess
Terri and Paul Guess, Associate Brokers,
Prudential California Realty
Direct: 760-NEW-HOME (639-4663) FAX: 760-940-6329
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: http://www.tpguess.com
Join Us on Linkedin.com: http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulguess